PolarStar "Kythera" HPA Engine for Airsoft Rifles (Options)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Kythera has been the most eagerly anticipated products from PolarStar in the past decade. This HPA system is a radical departure from all previous systems that PolarStar has produced since the Kythera does not use a battery, an FCU or any type of electronics. The Kythera is completely mechanical. This means you never have to worry about charging batteries or work with delicate electronics. It also means that the system is completely waterproof.
- The trigger mechanism is designed to replicate the function, weight and feel of a real single-action firearm trigger. It feels real because it is real.
- The Kythera SA system installs into a standard gearbox as a single assembly and typically does not require any modification to the gearbox. There are no separate parts to install and the only parts needing to be retained from the gearbox is the trigger, spring guide, selector and safety components.
- Designed from the ground up as a high performance mechanical HPA system, not a modification of a solenoid operated design
- Patent pending valve mechanism provides excellent efficiency and consistent velocity combined with a realistic trigger pull and reset
- Completes a full shot cycle on the trigger pull alone which translates into consistent nozzle movement and rapid follow up shots
- Adjustable trigger. Adjustments include: Weight, length of pull and over travel
- Adjustable nozzle dwell/return speed
- Wide operating pressure range of 60 to 180psi
- Firing mode is limited to Semi-Automatic only!
We Also Recommend
Maple Leaf Autobot Hop-Up Bucking for WE-Tech/Tokyo Marui Gas Guns (5 Options)
Regular price $1200 $12.00
CowCow Short Stroke Kit for GLOCK 17 & 18C Gen 3 GBB Pistols (Colour Options)
Regular price $3000 $30.00