Wolverine Heretic Labs "Article 1" MTW HPA Powered M4 Airsoft Rifle (Midnight Black) *PRE-ORDER ETA OCTOBER 2023*
Something for the true speedy bois here! Kinda cool looking, kinda gross... But all business!
Heretic Labs proposes the ultimate HPA speedsoft instrument. In Article I, only that which is necessary for performance is included, shedding the weight of milsim orthodoxy. It starts with a rugged but skeletonized MTW CNC billet aluminum receiver. Gone are the charging handle, buffer tube and stock. In place of a rail, the genuine carbon fiber outer barrel keeps the front end light with total pistol weight of 2.1lb.
The Article I is powered by the proven and reliable INFERNO Gen 2 HPA engine, coupled with an upgraded control board with new binary trigger option. The new CNC speed trigger features an innovative Delrin bearing that delivers an incredibly smooth pull and optional adjustments for pre-travel, post-travel and actuation.
Built on the MTW-Spec, the Article I is compatible with a countless number of MTW-Spec and real-steel aftermarket components, giving it limitless customizability.
- *PRE-ORDER ETA OCTOBER 2023*
- Skeletonized MTW-Spec CNC billet aluminum receiver set
- Genuine carbon fiber outer barrel
- 295 to 420 fps (0.8 to 1.63 Joules) (Controlled by air pressure on tank regulator)
- Input pressure: 60-140psi
- Adjustable ROF (5-35)
- 130rd Mid cap magazine included
- Inferno Gen 2 with Heretic Labs programming and binary fire mode
- PTS EPM-MTW mag with empty mag detection
- CNC speed trigger with low friction bearing and travel adjustment
- Top Picatinny / 1913 rail for optics
- Compatible w/ milspec buffer tubes for optional stock
- Adjustable rotary hop-up
- Inner Barrel: 150mm
- Battery Required - 7.4v 250-500 mAh JST plug, housed in the pistol grip (Battery not included)
We Also Recommend
EMG/TTI Licensed JW4 2011 Pit Viper CO2 GBB Airsoft Pistol (Colour Options)*PRE-ORDER ETA OCTOBER 2023*
EMG TTI Licensed JW3 2011 Combat Master 5.1 Hi-capa Gas Blowback Airsoft Pistol